THE LEGACY SOCIETY
Marco Island Center for the Arts’ Legacy Society allows individuals and families to make commitments today that ensure that the Art Center is here to inspire people to respect, value, and help conserve wildlife for generations to come.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE LEGACY SOCIETY:
- Flexibility of changing your mind should your personal or financial situation change.
- Designate your preference for your future gift to go toward the greatest need, or specify a specific program like education or animal care.
- Choose to remain anonymous and refrain from receiving future solicitations or mailings from the Art Center.
- Receive recognition today through Art Center special events and gatherings.
TO JOIN THE LEGACY SOCIETY , CHOOSE THE BEST OPTION FOR YOU:
• Name Marco Island Center for the Art as a partial or full beneficiary in your will or bequest. The language to use is as follows: “I do hereby give, devise and bequeath to Marco Island Center for the Arts , a not-for-profit organization located at 1010 Winterberry Drive, Marco Island, Fl 34145, ID#59-1754367, XX% or $XX, of my estate to support for general use and purpose.”
• Name Marco Island Center for the Arts as a beneficiary in your IRA or Retirement Fund.
• Designate Marco Island Center for the Arts as the owner of a Life Insurance policy you own or purchase.
• Establish a Charitable Trust benefiting Marco Island Center for the Arts.
• Create an Endowment Fund benefiting Marco Island Center for the Arts.
• Speak with your professional advisor about other options that meet your specific charitable needs.
INFORMATION FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVISORS
Legal Name: Marco island Center for the Arts, Inc.
Legal Address: 1010 Winterberry Drive, Marco Island, Fl 34145
Tax ID #: 59-1754367
To learn more or to join The Legacy Society, contact Hyla Crane, Executive Director at 239-394-4221 or email@example.com.